Cacapon Institute seeks two Forestry Coordinators to work in:
- The Eastern Panhandle of WV (Berkeley, Jefferson, and Morgan counties); and,
- The Potomac Basin of WV (Grant, Hampshire, Hardy, Mineral, and Pendleton counties).
Apply IMMEDIATELY. We are filling these positions ASAP. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Forestry Coordinator” and attach:
- letter of interest in Cacapon Institute’s Forestry Coordinator position (generic letters of interest will not be acknowledged),
- resume or CV including school and work history for no less than the past three years, and,
- names and contact information for three supervisor-references from work or school.
Starting salary of $34,000-$38,000 with holidays, vacation, personal days, and a Health Reimbursement Allowance. The Institute covers mileage and travel costs including per diem.